For over 65 years, Life365 Portraits has been capturing photographic memories of families across the United States. Limited by the national do-not-call list and considering the on-the-go mindset of today’s family, Life365 needed to increase photo session appointments and promote the purchase of additional photo packages and products, while decreasing its’ reliance on call centers and cold calling.
- To increase photo session appointments and promote Life365 photo packages and products.
- To decrease reliance on call centers by building a database of text (SMS) message subscribers.
24K Creative architected a complete mobile lead generation and customer engagement solution for Life365 Portraits. Utilizing the GoMo platform, 24K designed, developed and promoted a consistent text (SMS) message campaign that engaged customers with weekly contests, promotions, and lifestyle messages, building Life365’s opt-in subscriber database through social media and on-line marketing. A web-based appointment scheduling form was designed to allow engaged customers to complete their experience in-the-moment by booking portrait session appointments and receiving appointment confirmations, reminders, and other notifications directly to their mobile device or email account.
- Grew text (SMS) message database to over 1,500 subscribers organically by utilizing CTAs on existing Life365 collateral.
- Text in contests result in an average of 34.65% opt-in/engaged participants of total database.
- 26.20% conversion rate for landing pages pushed via text (SMS) message.